Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Birchbox June 2013

My June Birchbox came!



This month has been my favorite so far!! I love everything in the box.
Included was:

Birchbox + Color Club Wanderlust Nail Polish in Reign in Spain
Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk
Mirenesse Glossy Kiss Lipstick in Perfect Kiss
suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser
100% Pure Nourishing Body Cream in Vanilla Bean and Coconut

Birchbox + Color Club Wanderlust Nail Polish in Reign in Spain

This nail polish is so bright! It looks neon in bright light and like it's glowing in dim light. I didn't think I would like this at first because I don't usually wear coral color nail polishes but I was very pleasantly surprised. The first coat goes on extremely streaky (worse than any nail polish I've ever used before) but it evens out very nicely with a second coat.

Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk

I don't really have too much to say about this one. Dry shampoos never work for me. I have thick, wavy hair so it's hard to work it through my hair and then even when I do, I never see any difference. If anything, I think that dry shampoos make my hair even greasier! This does smell significantly better than other products I've tried though. This really is not a bad review on the product, it just didn't work for me specifically (and I honestly wasn't expecting it to).

Mirenesse Glossy Kiss Lipstick in Perfect Kiss

I love this! It's actually become one of my favorite products and I carry it around in my purse all the time now. The color is gorgeous and it has a nice shine to it. The only downside to this is that it doesn't have great staying power.

suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser

This cleanser is lemongrass scented and it smells so good I just want to eat it! Lol! It leaves my face feeling very clean but not dried out. I think I will definitely be purchasing a full size of this!

100% Pure Nourishing Body Cream in Vanilla Bean and Coconut

I haven't tried the coconut lotion yet but I did try the vanilla bean. It smells heavenly and absorbs quickly. This is important to me because I hate having greasy lotiony hands after putting on lotion. This absorbed and left a nice light scent on my skin. It's a bummer that the sample sizes were so small (about the size of a ketchup packet). But it is nice that they sent two different scents to try and I think that if they were bigger sizes then we would have only received one scent.

Bonus Postcards

Birchbox also sent out postcards based off of their global offices. I think they're very cute and I've seen that some people framed them to make a wall decoration. I think I'll do that as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment