Sunday, August 11, 2013

Spicy Subscriptions July 2013

Hey everyone!

I decided to check out a subscription service called Spicy Subscriptions. They send a package each month filled with products designed to "spice up your love life". You can choose between a premium box for $24.95 a month or a deluxe box for $34.95 a month. I decided to go for it and try out the deluxe box.

When I got my box it was so full! Everything barely fit inside. Also, it was delivered inside of a plastic wrapping that was very discrete (so no worries about neighbors snooping into what kind of packages you're getting). :)

So let's take a look at what came in my box:

Everyone Loves a Happy Penis Massage Cream in the flavor Big Banana
Comfortably Numb Deep Throat Spray in Mint Chocolate
G-Spot Tickler Vibe
Coochy Shave Creme (Unscented)
JO Personal Lubricant for Women
Swipes Lovin Wipes


Everyone Loves a Happy Penis Massage Cream in the flavor Big Banana
This is probably my favorite item in the whole box! It's a massage cream that tastes just like banana Laffy Taffy. Mmm... :) Also, the name and packaging made me laugh so much when I first saw it. I immediately sent a picture to my best friend (she also ordered a box and got this in a mint flavor).

Comfortably Numb Deep Throat Spray in Mint Chocolate
I'm not sure how I feel about this product. I tried it out and while it did numb my throat a little bit, it wasn't really all that effective. This does taste pretty good though. I thought it was funny that the box recommends carrying it with you to use as a breath freshener. Right....because I'm going to carry a bottle that says "Deep Throat Spray" on it in big, bold, white letters. Lol. I guess I'm just not much of a throat spray kind of person.

G-Spot Tickler Vibe
My first reaction was "WOW! That is quite the curve!". Lol! I was actually a bit intimidated. I won't go into detail here but this is actually a pretty good product. I'm glad to have received it in this box because I probably never would have bought it on my own.

Coochy Shave Creme (Unscented)
I am absolutely in love with this product! It's a very moisturizing shave cream and it works fantastically! Normally, I hate shaving creams. I had never found one that I liked before this. At first I felt a little let down when I opened my box and saw shaving cream but I decided to make the best of it and try it out. As soon as I did I fell in love with this! I am thrilled to have been introduced to this product.

JO Personal Lubricant for Women
and
Swipes Lovin Wipes

 These were little foil packet samples that were included in the box. I haven't tried them out yet but look forward to doing so. One is a lubricant (that I've heard good things about) and the other is a feminine hygiene wipe. I've heard of those before but never tried any so that will be interesting.

Overall, I really liked this box a lot. I feel like I got my moneys worth and I think that it's great to find two new products that I love. Also, the CS for this company is fantastic! I contacted them with a few questions and always heard back within a few days with very helpful answers. I can't wait to receive my next box in August!

If you would like to subscribe to Spicy Subscriptions you can get a 5% discount and help me out a little by using my subscription code: Melanie7665. Thank you very much in advance if you do!


1 comment:

  1. The lubricant was really messy and kind of difficult to control because its water based, also it left a water like stain on my bed sheet that i noticed when i went to wash the sheet a few days later.

    ReplyDelete